PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS Engineering Apprenticeship
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2007, 22:24
marek s. tas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just great!

hey guys,

I recently applied for the Qantas Engineering Apprenticeship, and I got a phone call last Friday about the the Aptitude Test that commences on Saturday 17th November 2007 at 09:00 in Sydney. I googled 'QANTAS Engineering Apprenticeship' with hope to find some more information about it, but after reading this topic I’m totally confused and disappointed somehow.
I live in Tasmania and career options here are limited, but that's not the point. I really would like to become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and prefer to work on the Helicopters, but as a newie don't know where to go and look for an apprenticeship. If I'd like to go to school and do a course, than I would still need a job provider to get enrolled. Qantas was one of the providers that gave me a reply. NOw I have no ideas should I stay or should I go !!!
but I just don't want to waste another year doing grocery, hospitality or whatever...
I'd finally like to get on track and do my trade.

did you guys apply somewhere else besides qantas?

When it come to make your life time decisions and choose the right options without screwing the rest of your short life, happens.