PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2007, 20:09
NWSRG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just been reading the above posts on Fr at Bhd.

I have flown Easyjet probably hundreds of times now since they arrived in Belfast 9 -10 years ago. In all that time I can only think of 1 serious delay and I've never had an experience where i felt a need to write to them in serious anger. I would say that 90%+ of my flights have been on time or early. I feel that their fares are quite good, I have flown to london for little over £20. I often wonder what people want and what more they think Ryanair will offer? All this talk about Fr bring loads of tourists to belfast. I'm afarid i don't buy that. By now, we should all know what fr stand for and all here should have a fair idea that Bhd are not really equipped to handle them. So if you book Fr at Bhd and it all goes wrong, then I say tough. If I have one negative to make about easy is the lack of allocated seating and boarding policy.

I flew easy to gatwick on saturday morning, 9.05am flight and hardly stopped in my way as I passed through the airport including security.

BTW, I have no connection to either easy or Bfs.

True Blue
Well said that man...agree with all you say...

The overall experience is much easier with BFS and their residents, and EI will hopefully only add to that...