PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Acass Captain (WEAK)
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2007, 15:28
Ho4it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The guy cost me a lot of money by getting me for lack of a better term "fired" That's for sure. Another thing for sure is; I would be an AXXhole by giving up his name here on the net.
We as "real" international pilots know and understand that this is a small planet we live on and that many times we run into folks we have met, seen, worked with, like and dislike "on the road" so to speak.
So I do look forward to having a face to face chat with person to whom I refer.
Not only did the guy take money off of my table but my familys as well.
Not a good start to his new job "traveling the world to get wiser" there are a handfull of guys out there who already know who I have refered to with my "weak" posting. This was never the goal (to give the guy up) karma will take care of that. I just wanted to vent a little bit. However I was told before I ever arrived on site to do that particular contract not to trust "those people". I took this warning as an off the cuff racial jab by one individual. However seems to be the concensous across the board when the mention of this group is made and from conversations I have overheard.I won't get in to that because....... I make my opinons of individuals on an individual basis. It's unfortunante for the poor jerk he lives right up to the reputation of bein a "snake in the grass"

Yeah I'm an Axxhole but I won't rat the guy out,like I said he has that whole "karma" thing to look forward to.