PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An embaresing subject. Costipation.
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2007, 15:25
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Thanks for that chaps. Wiki never ceases to amaze me...it seems that I'm somewhere between one and two.

I was aware about Senna pods...Thanks to Spike Milligan

I was also aware that there was, and has been for a long time, considerable science on the subject of poo. I knew that royalty had a person of considderable status looking in their pots in the morning, but Google Didn't quite find my try of "Keeper of the King's stools." I did however get "Keeper of the King's elephants." and although it does feel like I'm trying to pass an elephant, the entry wasn't much help.

I am concerned about the sudden change, but will try the above posts before pressing the panic button.

Bran has become an issue. I seem to ache after a few days of eating any significant quantity. It's quite bad...sit in a chair and do nothing but moan about the weather type bad.

I get the feeling that a lot of these things that change are caused by processing in the skull, not 'global' chemistry, but then, who or what we share our minds with is something of a hobby horse of mine.