PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2007, 12:27
woottsbj25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awww, that's unlucky Sue, hope you manage to work things out. I've no experience with those schools.
I've been keeping my eye on this thread and it's very interesting to read people's stories, some good, some bad.
I've not really been progressing much recently, mainly due to financial issues. I passed my checkride back in March, which I posted on this thread, but I've been quiet since then. I've been flying once every month or so, taking various family members and friends up, and I'll continue to do that for the next 6 months or so all being well.
When college is done in July, the plan is that I'll then begin professional training. Currently I'm leaning towards the modular route. I have a good friend in Canada who also has a PPL, and the plan is that we're going to meet up in July and do some flying together. I'll then hopefully be able to clock up around 70 hours P1 over there to take me up to the requisite 150 hours total time for beginning the modular course.
Currently I'm planning to go to either Oxford or Cabair, and I'm off to OAT's open day next weekend.
Hope everyone's keeping well! It's nice to see this thread's still well alive.