PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabees & Recruitment II
Old 10th Nov 2007, 15:18
SuperBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ba Boi,

No matter how many times you say it, it will not make it true. Your counter argument has nothing to do with the bidding system but merely "BASSA wouldn't allow it" That unfortunately does not suffice. I am sure I don't have to tell you to back your statements up with facts not emotional convictions. Also If you think AB is a scheduling manager then this discussion is rather pointless. We will have to agree to disagree.

As for the WW Temps. You are right we will have to see but as you have mentioned BASSA. Do you really think BASSA will allow temps to be kept on on WW permanently??? Yes they might be offered a position else where in the company. Although that would contradict what every manager has said at all the various forums. As always BA will do what it can within the restrictions placed on it and yes they will try to get away with alot more.

I have had various discussion with STS, SS and MG wrt recruitment, future plans etc. etc. I know what I know because it came straight from the horses mouth.

If you can invalidate any of my arguments, please do try.

Ps. Please do not bow out on my behalf. Believe me Fiction proclaimed as fact always makes for interesting reading but as you correctly stated we will have to wait and see.