PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 9th Nov 2007, 08:44
alpine57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cartexchange the prince of trivia

cartexchange doesn't get it at all and butterfield sums it up correctly when he says of cartexchage that he is egocentric etc

cartexchange is also wrong..... i have flown with MM several times the latest time was the end of 2003. He ceased flying when he replaced Johanna Brem in 2004..that is a matter of record.

All heads of the FAAA do not fly while they occupy that position...MM is no fifferent.

It must be a very difficult job negotiating for over 3000 crew, particularly in the current circumstances. Also the FAAA is a multi million dollar concern with staff etc. Your suggestion that MM flies and work mon-fri running the FAAA is absurd.

Perhaps after your flights cartexchange you too should get another full time job and work 7 days as you suggest MM should.

You truly are a narrow minded and spiteful individual cartexchange with an obvious axe to grind.

It is generally agreed with crew that i fly that MM is the best head of the FAAA. i ALSO NOTE AS AN ASIDE, THAT THE FAAA is the best managed in its history as someone pointed out earlier on here...and thats with the least number of crew ever.,

MM must be doing something right, and i have confidence i him and the current senior people in the FAAA.

The other thing you conveniently forget cartexchange that MM leads a team , he does not make unilateral decisions.