PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 9th Nov 2007, 05:25
cartexchange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, I haven't been able to get back to you any earlier EDEN GUARDIAN as I have been flying .
Interesting post eden, the usual attacks and abuse, no wonder people don't call the FAAA you would only be ridiculed and treated with sarcasm.

Although the best of intentions may have been meant in the Fin Review Article . , it did not come across that way, and ALL the crew must be as illiterate as I am as they all understood it the way I did.

Anyway lets move on, and one of you get someone in the FAAA to publish an explanation as this is causing problems online as the crew are seeing the union as defeatist, you may not agree that is what is being stated.

now the other issues:
When was the last time MM flew, it was in 1999, he has been involved in the FAAA since then so don't give me all this crap about elected to this and elected that, the guy hasn't flown for years and everyone knows it! At least SR flies and cannot be criticised for not flying, he is more practical and at least knows what being fatigued is all about!\
So Guardian , EDEN et al... please state on here the last and correct date MM flew as a CSS.
now to change the tone,,,,,,,MM has done a good job and he has been very passionate about a many things confronting us, However he seems to have been on the ground for far too long, he has forgotten how arduous some flying can be, otherwise he would do something about horizontal crew rest on the A330.

So what is the FAAA position on the Horizontal crew rest on this A/C, have they agreed with the company?

When will MM do at least 2 trips per roster, a LAX/AKL and a BOM or JNB. his credibility may somewhat be restored?