PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rex recruiting..or lack of
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2007, 03:08
Colonel Ken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a joke. Just saw the photo of charismatic and honourable John Sharp posing nurturingly and proudly above aspiring pilot (Brock Hardcastle? Hard to read. Like Rex P.R. integrity factor.)

Hey John, I remember not too long ago, when the charter company I worked for was given the dubious honour of flying your honourable self and some honourable colleagues into the country for the day.

The pilot assigned for the job was a brilliant young guy, had 3000 hours on Chieftains, had just done his Kendell interview and was loving his career. For YOUR charter, he showed up 3 hours early because he knew you were a VIP, and wanted everything to be right on. Cleaned the aircraft, brushed and dustpanned the carpets, arranged drinks, newspapers and refreshments for you, and would have been proud as punch of his whole presentation.

Do you remember what you said to him?

"How old are you? Are you really a Commercial Pilot? How long have you been flying? How many hours have you got? You don't look old enough to have a licence. This is not a King Air. I was promised a King Air." etc.

You must then be a little concerned about Brock, eh John? Good that you don't show it in the photo, its all about P.R. isn't it.

P.S. That pilot above left Rex about a year ago, and is now out of aviation altogether, after the most disgraceful type conversion "training" program in aviation history.

P.P.S. Glad I sold at $2-70. Rex is non-dividend stock from hereon in.

Reap etc.