PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 9th Nov 2007, 00:40
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twiggsy girl..I suggest you read your own posts again but then again that won't do any good because historically you seem to have a problem acknowledging or even understanding your own posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartexchange
So when will the FAAA put out a letter to the membership advising them of their decision not have the horizontal crew rest on this a/c!
This quote from cartexchange which I used ....Which I take it to mean is that he believes that the FAAA has made a decision on this matter but has not informed the membership....In other words a rumour

To which Twiggsy replied...

I am referring to a newsletter from the FAAA not a post on PPRUNE.
Twiggsy girl...Since there has been no newsletter from the FAAA regarding this issue you ARE therfore referring to a rumour posted by cartexchange on PPrune.

Even you should remember your own post where you said...
rather than speculated about on this forum which probably less than 10% of crew actually read.
Unless you have a doppelgänger who uses your id from time to time you should understand that to speculate and to spread a rumour are basically the same.

Remember it's not the money that's important it's the destinations.