PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Questions for the CAS?
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2007, 20:47
GasFitter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSM

I have read every post you have written on this forum, and I have come to the conclusion that you are either a complete idiot or someone who isn't even in the mob.
you just keep nibbling don't you?
stop winding people up with your stupid postings.
Why can't someone genuinely hold a different view. Sorry, TSM, I thought this was a Forum for discussion, not some North Korean sytle propaganda "everyone will agree with the thread-leader" nonsense!
Why can't you accept that there are some people out there that think, overall, they STILL actually enjoy being part of the Service they joined! It may have it's problems, but, hey, they don't have to moan about it in public! Ask yourselves whether you've turned into that boring old Gimmer, sitting in the Chesterfield in the Ante-Room, banging on about "How good it all was when I joined" rubbish. If so, then it's time to say, "Thanks for the memories" and shuffle away! Sorry for the democracy and daring to offer a different opinion "thread-leader".

I will say that I've received loads of PMs supporting my comments from people who don't want to break cover for fear of being called an idiot, chisler, knob etc .....