PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways II
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2007, 11:37
Midadi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

I am very sorry if it sounds like I have attacked someone with my last message! It is in fact that Qr is strict! But you have these problems at any airline too!

Last time it was reported that cabin crew of QR comitted suicide
- this happened also at Emirates before 2 or 3 weeks

Everyone is telling about soooo many crew who are leaving QR, look at Etihad! I have many friends who fly for EY and they are trying their utmost to leave because of poor organization etc.

Every airline market itself so good as it can to employ new cabin crew like showing videos of the most happiest cabin crew, going out with freinds, enjoing the sun and beaches etc........

-Last year a girl from Serbia left Emirates just after 2 or 3 months! Why??ß She felt it is too strict there and she even kissed the earth when arriving into Europe!!! So guys all I wanna clear up is that not only QR is strict! If you do your thing well enough you won`t have any problems at all!

I agree with QR new memo for crew to be home at 10 p.m! This is for security for passengers and for crew to have a clear head and to be fresh, it is a high demanding job and I don`t want to fly with crew who were at parties drinking lots of Wodkas before their last flight or having crew who are sleeping on jump seats if an emergency happens!!!!!!! This is Horror!!!

Best and warm regards!