PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 8th Nov 2007, 09:13
Eden99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hysteria And Ignorance A Dangerous Cocktail

cartexchange continues to demonstrate his ignorance. It seems he can't actually read English.

I think it was explained to him by several people in here, that there is no plan to cut our wages or increase our hours on behalf of MM or the FAAA.

That is the intent of Qantas.

Poor cartexchange can't understand that what a reporter reports is not subject to MM or the FAAA.

I went to the FAAA meetings and i undrstood completely what MM said ...and i also know it was agreed to by everyone in the meeting i went to. I also read the Fin Article and MM and his quotes had nothing to do with reducing our wages or increasing our hours.

cartexchange as someone else suggested to you earlier, you are not the central point in our universe and i'm sure MM has more important things to do than come on here and jump to your stupid demands.

As was suggested to you earlier by several people...pick up the phone and ring MM....... I HAVE ON SEVERAL OCASSIONS and i know a few friends who have as well. He takes every call that is directed to him.

Furthermore, MM has headed the FAAA since 2003 which means he hasn't flown since 2003...... and of course he doesnt fly because he was elected to run the FAAA and protect 3000 peoples livelihoods and to manage a $3 million FAAA organisation.

But of course cartexchange you are to twisted and shortsighted to understand any facts.

Defcon i think you have hit the nail on the head, cartexchange sounds to me that he is an embittered ex FAAA official, thrown out by the members because of his incompetence.