PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Bengal Airlines
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2007, 00:31
Airplane Crazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tried to call them many times. Never heard anything back from them. Thats how it is for everything over there. The only way things work is if your dad know someone. Internet or telephone is useless over there. I'm from there. Hate to say this, but to me it a gods forsaken place of earth. I have tried to contact every airline over there they never respond. The only way to get jobs over there if you aren't from there is go there and pay someone good.

And just so that your guys know like anything else in Bangladesh everything is iron age style if you wear glasses with more than -3.0 power you can't fly there even if you are the most healthy person and actually see better than most with out glasses. My contact lenses correct my vision to 20/10 the best it gets for a human, but those retirds think I'm not good to pass their medical. I'm sure if I pay $10USD in the right place I'll be able to get my medical from home.

Anyways any one local know anything about what are the usual requirements down there in Bangladesh and do they accept FAA pilots license?

Last edited by Airplane Crazy; 9th Nov 2007 at 05:39.