PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan - 6
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2007, 17:10
little bubba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

I don't usually write on these forums,but I would like to say- even though there is so much bad press concerning FlyGlobespan (nearly all of which is rightly justified) and they have nearly destroyed their reputation due to the programme they tried to pull off this summer.Things are changing and hopefully for the better.It's a terrible blow to lose all the fantastic crew and flightdeck alike from gla,man,and stn,they were the frontline for all the problems behind the scenes and should be commended for coping through it all.
It looks like they have had to do this if the company is to survive which hopefully it does and different people are now in position to make this happen.It will be a long process and I for one hope they do get there as there are still alot of people here working really hard and want to have a job in 6 months.Hopefully from the flight deck and cabincrew point of view the respective unions will win recognition soon which will create better working conditions and regulate their practices alot better