PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sky Europe
Thread: Sky Europe
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2007, 08:53
First segment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come on gyus! The coin has two sides always! As hungarians wer`nt happy with working conditions so were`nt slovaks. But except the stupid jokes sometimes and angriness to cover the flights from BUD while domestic pilots enjoyed weekends with families because of local duty time restrictions they were hiding behind I never felt hate to hungarian pilots in general! Sometimes I did`nt feel welcome at BUD as well but also many times we had a good fun when flying mixed crews. I mean who lives with flying will find common language anyway.And yes I am Slovak! The whole thing is between management and pilots not between us as nationalities. You should distinguish this fact and not to fight together. Base were closed that`s the fact. I`m not manager so I do`nt see behind the courtain but I think that going for VIE is a big mistake! The mood is not good among the crews because of travelling,long duty short flights. And the truth is that hungarian pilots are leaving what I`m not surprised off because if there is opportunity to work at home instead of travelling would you hesitate? Every pilot in BTS understands it since we were travelling for years! To KRK,BUD,PRG. So please don`t spit at each other! We are sailing the same boat with similar problems and nobody is up or down except management pilots. They are laughing after last salary increase! Hope they will do something also for us ! Safe landings and good luck anywhere you go! F.S.