PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rex suspends maryborough services too
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2007, 05:33
RYAN TCAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Another route bites the dust!

In my previous posts on the REX canels Cooma service thread, i made a few points of view from my experiences of which Shapeshifter took it upon himself to carefully choose a few of - twist them - give it a shake and shift them - then try to make himself look all cool by stating that their recruitment team got it right when they knocked me back!

Problem is Shapeshifter - unless they had a crystal ball prior to and during my interview, they wouldn't have possibly known that i was to convey my own experiences about them - because, i hadn't actually experienced them up to that point.

Shapeshifter - you are probably a REX pilot that is trying to defend the indefensible! Poor you.

Main points being that they are disorganised, cannot understand why their pilots are leaving in droves, cry fowl falsely and mask it as a massive pilot shortage (in the hope that Government listen and open the migration floodgates and hence keep wages and conditions at an all time LOW!) when this is not the true case!

You and GB do not realise, or are dumb or stupid - that when his pilots call in sick at the last minute, they are actually attending job interviews with other airlines.

He needs to wake up and realise that he would not be in this position if he had better T's&C's. Pilots are leaving REX in bigger numbers first because they have the WORST pay and conditions compared to other regionals in their calibre.

Unfortunately for me at my experience level, REX was just another entity at which i would have to apply - to get the experience, to climb the ladder.

Fortunately for me however, i did not place all my eggs into one basket, secondly i was rejected by REX and thirdly - i was accepted into QF Link for their course the following week.

BTW - read GoNorth's post about the pay after 10K for endorsement Shapeshifter. Learn from this. And next time you think about writing real drivel, think twice about the 'KNOB' factor and how one perceives you.

Bo!