PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 4th Nov 2007, 18:03
Captain N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anotherpilot007, I appreciate what you say and undrestand where you come from.
I dont want Ryanair to care about me, I want a job thats gonna give me the time in my logbook which in 2-3years time will get me the job at thompson or jet2 or the likes. If its with crappy conditions, low pay, and the possiblity of bein chopped if ur not good enough I'm willing to take the chance, as I dont think its even fair on new beginners for me to become an instructor. its just not for me!
Also I'm not arrogant but I know i'm not stupid, neither did I struggle through my training so I'm pretty confident if I work hard TR and line training are not gonna be impossible for me.
I think of it this way:
1- I will work hard and pass TR
2- I will pass base check and Line training again workin my back side off to make sure I do (and if I dont then thats a big big loss but personally i'm willing to take the chance)
3- i'm lucky enough to be able to survive on the pay (no commintments etc)
4- When I got 1000hr on type, then I will think "Am I happy here? is the pay good?" if the answer is no I will look elsewhere and at least then no one will use the "you got no experience" excuse.