PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2007, 15:01
beckyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Harry,

I am sorry that I do not have time to make sure all my grammar is correct in these posts. Most of the time I write because I am angry or sad and the last thing on my mind is my grammar. I have an English A- Level and a Psychology degree and I am not stupid. I think the way you phrase your criticism could be nicer, if you talk to customers in such a way it would not be acceptable. I am offended and all you needed to say was that you were finding it difficult to understand. The internet chat rooms that most people use tend to have jargon and slang words. If you take a look at face book or myspace you will realise this. I would never use slang words when dealing with passengers and I do not agree with how you made us feel. If you have a problem in future I think it would be more respectful for you to private message people and not show them up like you have.

I am from England and do not speak another language and I would like to apologise to everyone if my English has not been perfect, I will try harder in future.

Harry- do you recognise the term ‘arrogant’

Rebecca xxx

P.S. I would like to say to the moderator that their point was very valid and I respect what they are saying.