PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice please
Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2007, 07:33
ules

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks im seeing some great feedback from all you guys. both posotives and negatives , just guess its up to me how i want to go about it. i supose if i do join rex cadets, i will be trained on the same aircraft i would be trained up here closer to my home, but yeah the thing that has pulled me in is that a guaranteed job with them, but after some research, they could be goin bust and not geting any comand time with them etc, which kinda sucks, so yeah i i would have to choose later in the course if i want to go charter or instructing, but big decision is ,if i do instructor i would be bored and really wouldnt be doing my job, i sort of hate teaching, and i dont think i would be good at doing that, though i could pull my head in and do it and live close to home,, or i can do the fun thing and charter and love it !!
thanks for your help guys .. now its up to me to get into gear il be startin this diploma course soon, i guess so time to pull my head in when the time comes to it .

just a question . is there any comanies that would hire to deliver mail/freight? with such low hours and expirience ?

ive been told there very quite a few but dont know which ones and that its very hard to get the job since everyone applys for it fist