PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Pilot Shortage
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2007, 06:53
Aloue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PulpFiction posted above under the heading “Warning, a total lie from Carmosine” (post #61).

I do not know what motivates PulpFiction, but either he is perversely different, or motivated by some unfathomable inner demon. He has had a go at Carmoisine, accusing him of being a liar. It is important to know that PulpFiction seems to have two obsessions in life, namely Jet2 and Ryanair. In the case of Ryanair he seems to feel from time to time that posters describing their experience of Ryanair are wrong. There is no grey. They are wrong, he is right. His version is always right.

If you refer to the post above you will see that he is accusing Carmoisine of telling lies for saying something about matters that, funnily enough, he himself seems to accept in a post dated May 14th, where he states as follows:
I'm really not claiming that everything is as it should be when you resign from Ryanair, we all know of crew that the company has tried to screw with notice periods, bonds etc., leave not being allowed to be used towards notice periods and so on. If you work here then unfortunately that's what you come to expect.
Link (see post 21, May 14th):
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...52#post3286852

There is more. PulpFiction, or perhaps it was an alter ego, attacked me some time ago – again because of a post in which a truth about Ryanair was outlined. It’s a long story, about which you can read the conclusion here should you be interested:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...t=Aloue&page=7

On that thread (post 121) I think the evidence allowed me to fairly (and tactfully) conclude of PulpFiction that “….. you seem to be playing some kind of a game in which being candid is not the first priority.”

For a person who was so clearly identified as acting in a duplicitous manner (and who never said a word in reply to the post from which I quote above) to accuse others of being deceitful seems to me to be rather rich. For this reason the accusation about truthfulness he directs against Carmoisine might more properly directed against PulpFiction himself.

I cannot imagine what it is that motivates the PulpFiction’s of this world, but to pontificate in black and white terms about employment in Ryanair is simply to demonstrate your ignorance about the many shades of truth most Ryanair pilots have come to recognise as being part of employment there.

Finally, PulpFiction, you have made a serious accusation about IALPA. This is a new departure for you. Are you just using the anonymity of PPRuNe to throw more “misinformation” around, or do you have an explanation?