PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX suspends Cooma services - due to pilot shortage
Old 4th Nov 2007, 00:02
landof4x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow aircraft, such an armchair expert. Get back to flight sim inbetween your trolling.

Anyone who has trained/operated with Asian crews for a significant time will be able to instantly recognise you have not done so, and are pulling stuff out your *** again.

Yes, everyone has pride. No-one likes to look like an idiot, but to think the strength of this in Asian culture and it's effects in aviation is on par with Aussies, or any other country's drivers, smacks of ignorance.

Do some serious time working with Asian people and learn it the hard way, or actually take a long hard look at the statistics. The recent 73 overrun might be a good starting point.
Don't get me wrong, they are fantastic people - very humble, respectable and have the ability to make fantastic drivers with great mental aptitude. And I loved working with them. But to say saving face is no less a problem there than anywhere else, well, once again proves to the pilot fraternity you are an idiot.