PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 23:18
Ali_Xander

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soniaf17 & polski

Sonia: Read the threads posted by me, Becky, Sleep, & Skyisthelimit for an idea about medicals. I would say that you should try and get some done by your GP, like your injections, and the general check up and he would also sign all the forms for you once you have the results from the other tests. I was lucky as the minute I received my medicals, I rang the surgery up and told them of the situation and was asked to come in straightaway and the doctors went through the papers. Once he did so, he said how much he would charge, which was £100. As for the rest of the medicals, search the internet for clinics in Manchester, there definitly is not only one or two, there are loads of them. Maybe use the same one as Beckyr but don't get everything done there, if your GP will do some of it for you. Then again, if you have the money and time is not on your side, you might have to do that. It's all worth it in the end though as you will be working with one of the best airlines in the world! GOOD LUCK

POLSKI: The very best of luck to you in Dubai and you will definitly be seeing me soon as I fly out in January!