PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 09:20
theotherhalf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Confidence

Lab Queen
I too know my loved ones wishes. All he ever wanted was to fly on the plane he chose. His attitude toward it was one of great affection and he had great confidence in its capabilities as well as knowing its shortfalls, and of the crew. He would have been horrified by all the dreadful comments that are made - after all they were warm living human beings and sometimes it seems thay have been reduced to nothing more than subjects in a discussion of technical value.
For those of us left behind, we close our doors at night and we have no one to discuss the days events with, or share the childrens knocks and joys, or even just cuddle up to at night. Shopping without them is such a nightmare, it sounds silly but choosing for one and/or the kids is isolating and I find those who have someone to go home to and do all of those things simply don't understand the misery of being alone.
Whatever you think of the BoI, it is the first step and to dismiss before it has arrived is a fools way forward. All arguments must have a basis and only an idiot will presume to know more than the experts, especially before publication.
Strength comes in many different ways, through courage, through fighting, through getting to the end of each day. We need to be together and yet at a time when we need each other most there are those who will split asunder. Don't let it happen. God Bless
Much love
TOH