PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tair Airways
Thread: Tair Airways
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 04:29
maxi_mutt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when will you ever learn?

Hey fans, I'm back! Actually, it's a long break from training due to the holidays.

I've started my training already with a legitimate & big airline company. Guess what? I have two classmates who were from Tair. Needless to say, they have told me information about Tair. My ex-Tair friends also introduced me to three ex-Tair crew who were just 'released' to fly from the previous batch. It's a mini-reunion of 5 ex-Tair FAs.

I have mixed emotions on their stories. They've told me horror stories about repetitive promises and allowances not paid on time. Oh dearest! These are people who gave up their previous jobs in order to pursue their dream. Too bad, they ended up with a wrong company.

I'm happy for "Michelle, Sarah, James, Leslie and Corrine" (obviously not their real names) who used their common sense and found out that Tair is just going around the bush, promising things beyond their reach.

There will be two more ex-Tair who will be joining the next batch, I was told (classmates of Corrine).

The lucky 7 of Tair I guess.