PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas STN
Thread: Atlas STN
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 03:46
cptvac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And the Polar pilots Thank You...

You've been less than successful in your assignment to undermine the Polar MEC. The more you state how informed and satisfied your group is with their leadership, the weaker you look. Both sides know the reality, and both sides know the Atlas leadership is actively working to undermine the Polar Crewmembers and mask their own ineffectiveness. So what.

Merc, I am not going to debate you on whose fault anything is or the terrible effect you and your leadership have on Polar Crewmembers, ALPA, and professional aviators everyday--because it just doesn't matter anymore. We will defend and move on if we possibly can, and the Atlas Crewmembers are welcome to the leadership that they eagerly follow. Our debate will change nothing, and my insights and disclosures would only be interpreted as sour grapes. Afterall, I am not trying to convince Atlas Crewmembers of anything. Wish 'em luck in future endeavors...

Having just completed a Crewmember Survey on the 29th, I am confident the Polar Crewmembers are quite well informed and indicate the direction they would like to follow. I sincerely hope their rights are upheld and they have the opportunity to follow that path. And it should be a relief to the Atlas pilots that the path is a solitary one. But then you know that.

Juvenile one-liners? Ahhhh, you fail to appreciate my youthful exhuberance and sage wisdom...a shame.