PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas STN
Thread: Atlas STN
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 22:50
mercpc9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cptvac
Merc

I can safely say there is no brotherhood here. Speaking for myself, I have done nothing for you or in your name and do not intend to.

If, however, you ever find yourself in the unfortunate circumstance of being on strike--I will never--not one time--cross your picket line, fly your freight, or wish evil upon you. Not because I would be doing you a favor, but because it is wrong. Clear?
I can agree with your first part.

As to the second part. I don't want to test that again or have your MEC Chairman volunteer you to do so -- as in the past, putting you in a position to make that call on your own unsupported. Exampled by the Fell Chairmanship.

Judging from the testimony at the ALPA hearing on the "SCAB" issue this week from one of your own (polar) running the strike on your side -- The Atlas pilots did not scab. Of course, he said that before to the ALPA Executive Council. Unfortunately, that collided with what MEC Chairman Bobb H. wanted spread. Considering Bobb H. was calling us scabs long before your strike, I'm not surprised that your membership gladly followed along with it. Life is easier when you can blame someone else for your problems.

Last edited by mercpc9; 2nd Nov 2007 at 23:03.