PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Red Arrows
Thread: Red Arrows
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 11:11
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too am an avid supporter of the Reds, but I must agree with Al R on this point. I don't know of anyone who doesn't know that the Red Arrows are RAF!

It is just another pointless and unneccessary waste of valuable money that the service can ill-afford, and displays a certain amount of contempt for those who need it most - SH, AT et al.

Clockwork Mouse.
Your comments were unwarranted. People have the right to comment on this kind of thing as much as anyone else - certainly some more than you do! To call them negative, small-minded, envious and disloyal simply because they disagree with you is a bad show, and I would suggest you retract those comments.

I would think that the likes of Al R and the hundreds of others who are frankly 'slumming it' at the moment, whether it be in Afg, Irag or in the mess, will be dissapointed that the RAF has found itself able to repaint 9 aircraft in a new (not-needed) colour schene, at some ridiculaous cost, whilst they are living in squaller many of them, without adequate kit etc.

TSM