PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Red Arrows
Thread: Red Arrows
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2007, 22:40
Clockwork Mouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apology

First, I apologise to Jas Hawker and The Red Arrows for having started this thread. In my naivety I did not think that it would degenerate into the can of worms for which this forum is now regrettably becoming renowned.

The pros and cons of the new logo are unimportant. As far as I am concerned The Red Arrows represent to the world all that is best about the RAF, our Armed Forces and our country; striving for and maintaining the highest of standards, the ultimate in professionalism, giving our nation something that is world beating, to delight in and to be proud of.

The negative, small-minded, envious and disloyal wingeing tone of many of the (I am sorry to have to say it) Air Force posters on this thread represents what is worst in our Forces and our country. BigBusDriver, a civilian from the US, comments on it succinctly. Take note of what he says. This is a very public forum and the way you represent your Service on it makes me, a former soldier, feel ashamed of you.

Last, I want to wish the Team a successful, safe and rewarding tour to the Far East, representing our country, its Forces and its manufacturing industry. Stay safe.