PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Nov 2007, 03:23
busdriver22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just for the record W Weasel I’ve actually been in the company longer than you have so yes I do remember how things were before.
For me honestly I could care less about what happens really, its just a shame to see some of my very close friends get screwed up by this whole system and yes they have more experience than probably most of the guys in the company. Anyways most of them are heading back home soon so doesn’t matter I guess.
And tell me please what airline that you previously mentioned accept the same massive roster changes that happen within G9 without a proper pilot to pilot swap? With us It’s just the pilots calling crew sked and changing flights, I mean don’t get me wrong its good to do in the case of emergencies, family matters and what not. But not become a monthly routine. And yes I do take advantage of it ;-) haha but only to some extent. Like you said got to go with the flow. I only say why does this have to happen in the first place and why cant we work out a “proper bidding system” that actually works? And one question that I cant get a proper answer for yet; How come the rosters don’t get published anymore?
W Weasel I personally know that you have a great deal of experience in this area other than your flying from back home, so why don’t you try to push the guys to implement a better system? I know we all tried in previous meetings and at one point all gave up. But I think its about time we push for a proper one.
Anyways got to run ill catch this thread later.

Safe flying