PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kiwi pilot shortage
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2007, 19:40
remoak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am trying to think of words that describe your attitude!
Need help with that, do you?

Cloud Cutter

While that comment wasn't specifically directed at me, the fact that you routinely try to wind me, and others up, would infer that you consider us all to be idiots, no? (You’re not the only one who can twist people's words).
The words "some" and "all" are mutually exclusive.

some of the negative comments and put downs you come up with here put rather a large dampener on any positive impact you are making
Yeah well tell that to some of the people I have hired... I doubt they would agree with you. And I am not trying to make a positive impact, I'll leave that to those of you who need your egos stroked. I am simply arguing against discrimination in the workplace that has no basis in any reasonable metric. But you are obviously OK with that, so, well, vive le difference I guess. Many Kiwi pilots will be fine with it because it works in their favour. However, I'll bet you wouldn't be quite as dismissive if they were discriminating against gays or some other minority.

but it can be hard take a joke when you feel like you're banging your head against the wall trying to get a break.
Anyone who has that much trouble managing a little humour has chosen the wrong career. If starting at the bottom of aviation and working your way up causes you that much stress, take up flower arranging or something.,,

Last edited by remoak; 31st Oct 2007 at 22:19.