PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas STN
Thread: Atlas STN
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2007, 00:43
mercpc9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I won't comment on your qualifications or your proficiency. The content of your posts foreshadows both. As for your threatened article VIII, I will be awaiting it.

The "in managements pocket" Polar MEC chant is really old and untrue. I don't know of any MEC's in "managements pockets" that take their (Atlas) membership out on a sympathy strike for another council's (Polar) when they didn't have to. The Polar MEC has done just about everything they could to gain at the expense of the Atlas council. Which applies today. Even cptvac can't come up with a time or place that your council has reciprocated any support for the Atlas membership.

I guess you have a short memory of just how individual negotiations went last time. Now that you are down to about 7 A/C, you would think a review of history would help. You are right about them buying another airline as history proved out. They bought another airline (Polar) when the Atlas membership started negotiating our initial contract, created another airline called GSS and a crew leasing company called AACS. Merging would help get rid of the Polar/AACS and everyone gets to keep their jobs with a new combined merged contract.

Lets merge, get a new combined contract, and you can run for the finalized MEC. Lets see how that turns out.