PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Media report on SA pilot exodus
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 21:03
fluffyfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes....some large assumptions, I am possibly wrong with my idea of your identity, I do find it hard to believe that you took the moral stance while the Cadet programme was being abused under your nose. However I admit I do not know the whole story and I am possibly doing you an injustice with my implied accusations.........if this is so I apologise.

Lets just agree to disagree, the one thought that keeps recuring in my mind is that the pilots are not to blame for SAA's woes, the blame rests with management, the pilots just want a fair remuneration so that we dont have to look to other countries to make the most of ourselves, the union has possibly been too successful but I dont believe the pilots should pay the price of a failing SAA, it must be across the board and part of the negotiation at the moment are that management recieves no bonus whilst concessions are given...........the pilots are more than willing to negotiate, lets face it we are the ones who truly care about the long term health of the company its our careers, Khaya and his buddies will move on and plunder other organisations.