PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas STN
Thread: Atlas STN
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 20:52
mercpc9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to see that some are coming out of the mushroom shed and into the light. Deprogramming hopefully will ensue.

The how of merging - has been covered a few pages back with two certificates remaining intact. Currently exampled by Air Micronesia and Continental. ALPA President Prater even told Bobb Henderson that. So not to repeat it again, go back and read some of the thread. Not just the last page.

I see you posted from Seoul. I won't be through there during your layover to explain and provide evidence further. Maybe we will bump into each other down the road.

I find it odd that Bobb and Robin have not tried initiating an Article VIII. Especially since they know who I am. Maybe they don't want any of my unpublished evidence of their actions brought forth in my defense or maybe they just don't want to throw stones in a glass house? Maybe, they just don't have any basis to file an article VIII against me.

Originally Posted by LANCERDVR
The Polar MEC has worked tirelessly to protect the rights of the Polar pilot group, period.
I agree. They have.

Predominately at the expense of the Atlas membership which has been covered on many threads here on Pprune in the past. The merger stalling is just the most recent. I have said it before. Separate section 6 negotiations will just repeat the bad past history of us being used against each other (i.e. shifting of A/C, contracts and furloughs back and forth). Merging will take that particular attack against us out of managements grasp and better merged contract.