PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - brasilians r leavng Jade Cargo
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 19:34
wonderbusdriver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have to concur with bluecrane (we most probably know each other) on the new CEO, in that he is most likely a very positive thing for JI flt-ops.I have had to do with him quite a bit the last few years. Even if we often differed on what it takes to keep flight ops smooth - and pilots content/working - I have to say he has displayed a steep learing curve in LH-Cargo and it has been only for the better for all.
Whatever he writes here is genuinely personal. The ad in FI bears his handwriting as well, as is the way the new contract is presented on the JI website. He has a very "tell it in my face" - "no BS" - approach to things, but he is a tough cookie nevertheless. He will not take cr@p from anyone - whatever continent they come from.
As I have become to know him, his greatest personal driving force will be to establish "reliable airline operations" - within whatever limitations he gets from the owners.
If the T&Cs suit you depends on your personal circumstances - guess they could be much better, but also a whole lot worse. The pay-scheme has been on his agenda for quite a while, because he believes it is the going market rate.
Time will tell.
Good luck to the ones going there.
Gruesse (vor allem an Rol. G.)
(p.s.: I have absolutely nothing to gain with these words, as I have gone back to flying slf within DLH.)