PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Resignations at KA
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 19:02
jagman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr resignations at KA

For some time I've found Managements half truths quite amusing but now it's beginning to grate (exactly as he wants I'm sure).
Are the executives who are 'managing CX' so delusional now that they think the CX problem is so well addressed that they can simply move these brilliant minds sideways to KA and everything will be rosy? Is CX running like a well oiled machine? Not from where I am. In every department the input from Aircrew 'Management 'is woeful. They simply haven't got a grasp of what is going on. I can't think of anyone who even begins to have any leadership skills at all. They are the most despised group of people I have ever had the pleasure of avoiding.
Aircrew are fed up with being abused and intimidated. They will retaliate individually and collectively - they already are. How? People will either leave and go somewhere else, or maybe stay and just waste tons of fuel a day. Or go sick or refuse to 'help out' by working on Gdays. No chance whatever of extending an FDP. Why? How do you know how you will feel at the end of your extended FDP? You don't so it's unsafe so don't do it.
Stay guys - you can do more damage inside than outside.
Good luck Management. Enjoy while you can - our day is coming. Actually - I think it's here.