PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet
Thread: SilverJet
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 18:52
BestonBoard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One question...

Silver boy, If you are having concerns about management, and the waning attitudes of crew, and are considering leaving if things are continuing the way you perceive them, then why brand yourself Silver?

Your attention to detail is exemplary, my main response regarding defamatory comments etc etc was in response to the persona non grata who is no longer allowed to post on here.

All crew have issues, and I myself am very familiar with the 'coalface' as it were... What you have to remember though, is with enough time, and with the right environment, even coal can become Diamond...

Attitudes are contagious, and starting a war has never been or will be my intention. I would rather negativity from a crew standpoint be nipped in the bud, and for any prospective joiners to our family to be able to make their own mind up without being scared away without even taking a peak.

Arguments can continue over Era's... and I for one do not have the time, energy or mentality to keep a constant to and fro'ing regarding points of view, perception and ideals.

Customers are our main priority, without them we would not exist. However, a crews welfare, it's happiness and it's motivation is also key. An airline cannot operate without a crew...

One more question... regarding minimum rest, and travelling east to west on back to backs??? I take it you are fully versed in CAP371 and are fully aware of FTL and duties that you can perform by law. If there is any doubt, speak to the flight deck on your next duty... They will gladly fill you in...

I bow out from the fray, for I have said all I have to say on the matter.
I hope things change for you I do...
I can honestly say I have never been happier...

Take Care Now, and safe Flying...

Last edited by BestonBoard; 30th Oct 2007 at 19:12.