PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 14:47
cym

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ASW

Ifly - Plymouth and Newquay busier on paper that CWL - what planet are you on? CAA stats make that statement plain stupid!

The airport continues to grow, there are plans in progress for another 3 based loco units (u know who), TOM bring a 2nd based 757 into CWL for S08 to replace the FCA320. BE appear to be making a success of CDG and I'm sure will develop ex CWL going forward - not a bad place to be in I say! Baby - who knows - 4th unitif they have any sense for S08

BRS have had a good phase of expansion over recent years but congestion and loco vs loco competition, inability to fill most of the BACON routes, the run down of some XL services next year and their failure to consolidate longhaul IT shows that things have a habit of going in cycles

We all want CWl to succeed and grow and I would suggest that this is an aim best achieved by constructive suggestions not constant whinging about how bad things are. If you feel you can do better may I suggest that you apply for the vacant MD's role?

Last edited by cym; 30th Oct 2007 at 14:57.