PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas STN
Thread: Atlas STN
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 09:19
LANCERDVR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enough Already

Merc9 and those who respond to his half truths and misinformation, ENOUGH already.

Merc9, what you have been doing is directly contributing to managements efforts to keep these two pilot groups at each others throats. If I knew your name I would not hesitate to file a complaint with ALPA and request an Article VIII investigation into your activities. I suspect you may even be a member of AAWH managments team. AAWH management has no intent to merge these two pilot groups. Its intent is to keep both groups tied up and out of negotiations for new contracts. This merger is nothing more than a ruse. Put simply, how can AAWH say it is merging two ailines, but will maintain both airlines operating certificates, operate both airlines separately, manage both airlines separately, and claim it is a complete operational merger, which requires the pilot groups to merge???Think of the precedent this would set industry wide if this were allowed to go forth without challenge.

The Polar MEC has worked tirelessly to protect the rights of the Polar pilot group, period. The Atlas MEC should try to do the same thing instead of sucking up to AAWH management and undermining the Polar MEC. The Atlas pilot group deserves the same staunch representation provided by Captain Henderson and Captain Hair. Who knows, maybe if the company gets serious about a merger, the result could be one company, one pilot group and one MEC. If so, from what I have heard on the line from both pilot groups, it won't be the likes of the current Atlas MEC.

Ok, ENOUGH already!!!!!!!!