PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAAF Future
Thread: SAAF Future
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 05:04
wing tip brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAAF

You ex SAAF jocks bring these reactions on yourselves.

Quote The merits of the SAAF and its well trained crews can be seen from the crews that are in such high demand in the international market at present with the likes of Emirates etc, that have just left the National Carrier.
What this comment is saying is EK and others are only employing the SAAF trained guys. That is total bull. (SAAF arrogance shinning through)

I watched a super dooper jetjock SAAF trained war hero f up a decent 6 love, got himself 6000' low on the profile and just dragged the 747 in. Maybe he just got target fixation. I can like to want to land at Jan Smuts wiff my jumbo.
Some top top guys which have been SAAF trained. I'm talking about their character here, that I work with. But I think the main criterea for SAAF selection was you had to be a jerk off by nature, hence some of the reactions above. Then some good guys slipped through the system.

03L You're quiet right, I wasn't SAAF trained. I've got no hangups about this. The difference is I and all the civy guys carried you and your SAAF buddies because we paid for your and our training with tax money. Don't tell me it was for folk en Vaderland either. The amount of lives waisted was just criminal.

03L are you not AF by any chance. I've heard that little argument on a London flight once. Good morning.
By the way, PPRUNE is a form of entertainment, not a serious debating forum. So you can all relax now.