PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas STN
Thread: Atlas STN
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 03:22
mercpc9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gee, I must have struck a nerve.

JohnGalt,

For not being a Polaroid or Atlas guy as you advertise, your only two posts have only been on this feud. I seriously doubt your neutrality here. Especially with the depth of your knowledge of what you think is going on with your first post Click Here.

If you seriously don't understand the Atlas memberships dislike of their treatment by the Polar MEC's multiple actions over and over again, then you are only listening to what sounds good versus what is the truth. Or your being disingenuous. Most likely you are just a Polar guy pretending not to be here. Probably prompted by a few focused on here.

I've said it before. Most at Atlas would have been completely happy never acquiring Polar when they were going belly up. We would have not lost as many jobs, A/C, and upgrades to Polar when Atlas management decided to tweak us during our first T/A contract rejection as punishment and moved A/C and contracts over to Polar to make a point. Why listen to me. Click on flash slide show CLICK HERE and click on each image to go to the next one. It gives a more precise history of events that is also backed up with my previously posted transcripts of the seniority arbitration.

I have not hidden my dislikes, but at least I put up facts that are backed up. Putting up the facts is also what I'm trying to accomplish. Not controlling a union membership by keeping them in the dark and using another council as the excuse for all their problems as the Polar MEC has been doing.

cptvac,

I see that you still will not answer my question. Pretty much says it all in character and act.

Originally Posted by cptvac
Turns out neither resolution was adopted...how and when they were presented is fascinating though...best that comes from your "fact-checkers" directly.
It appears that I stand corrected, if we are to believe you. Please go on. It would not be the first time I've been misinformed. Is there anything that you can show us to back this up? I mean beside what Robin tells you. I only have a phone call I didn't tape so far.