PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's up in MAS
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 03:06
Brianigham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And what makes you think I haven't shown them all the finger myself. What makes you assume that I am not facing the consequences of that RIGHT NOW!. What bravado my friend? Just plain human rights to speak up when you know something is not right. I am not taking a swipe at chaps like Capt Wooblah, who comes up with the details. I am prodding at the one liners with the big tease posts.

I respect your caution for the tone you get with my post. I have that same cautious approach too and I am still looking out for the replacement agent double 'O' One. It is good to look back to learn from mistakes and also from past victories. As the little pony ( not aspiring to be the next dark horse) I too have learned heaps from folks here. LUV IT. All I am saying is lets not get stuck there in the past. If there are chaps here who have shown the finger then upped and left. Great! Thank you, and peace to you.

My finger has been out for awhile as well. Just don't want it to be a permanent pose, ruins my good looks.

There are pilots in MH who are not interested in going anywhere other than where their roster depicts. Some of us are still airline pilots my friend. We have always wanted to be and are enjoying every moment of being line pilots. Some folks just have to be in management. They can't stand the fact that they are not the boss. And I don't take away any respect due to them as well. Pork, to one man, is to the other, beef.

This ! is not the battle field my friend. The battle field is out there....where it matters.