PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - brasilians r leavng Jade Cargo
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2007, 19:50
JADECAPT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Say the truth

I got so surprised when I heard what somebody wrote about Brazilian and South African guys, that I had to come to PPRuNe and check it.
Well, at first I have to say that I'm Brazilian, I joint Jadecargo about one year ago, brought my family to China and we are very happy and well adapted.
In fact there are some Brazilians - may be 4 or 5 guys - looking for another job, but specialy because they left their families in Brasil and they want to stay closer to the kids. Hopefully the new package will bring conditions for these good guys to commute more often so they can stay with us.

What really surprises me is to read so many lies coming from a professional Pilot, or I should say not really a professional one.
Before writing those stupid things about the 2 Pilots from Namibia (not Zimbabue), the writer of that **** should get to know better those excellent guys. He should know that they are extremely honest, and they are helping the company a lot. He should know that they worked hard to start our upgrade program to make our FOs to become CAPTs and coincidentaly or not, the first FO to start the trainning is a brazilian one.
Many good things they have done to the company and to our pilots.

The writer of that ****, who is NOT a brazilian, should use his time off to do something good for our environment. Instead of trying to cause damage to our company he should realize the importance of being honest and saying the truth.

Happy and safe landings for all of you.