PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots Needed Now
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2001, 04:18
OldBonaMate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Pilots Needed Now

You may have seen a post like this a couple of months ago, and we still need pilots out here in Canada, so I am running it again.

If there is anyone out there who is interested in working in Canada as a Hawk Sim/Groundschool Instructor for a few years (or more....?), then please drop me a line and I will send you the details. The jobs are currently in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, but opportunities may arise in the near future in Cold Lake, Alberta.

The salary is a somewhat better than the Civil Service Sim instructors are getting and the cost of living in Canada is almost half what it is in the UK.

We need pilots with a fast jet background (not necessarily Hawk) and an instructor qualification (not necessarily QFI, but QWI, AWI et al as well).

The relocation package is very generous, and the benefits such as medical, dental and pension are good. Although you will not be commited to any particular contract period, it will take 3 years to amortise the company's costs for shipping you over here and setting you up, if you choose to leave before then, you will have to repay a proportion of those costs.

Interested? Drop me a line and I will provide you with more details.

NB: This is not a flying job.

null

[ 31 October 2001: Message edited by: OldBonaMate ]

[ 31 October 2001: Message edited by: OldBonaMate ]