PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2007, 09:44
Tappers Dad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charlie Luncher
I think, if it is worth anything to you, is that you are delaying the BOI and its findings.
Why should anything I say, an ordinary bloke off civie street, have any affect on an independent BOI made up of RAF experts; unless I have uncovered something that they didn't look at.

Here is part of some FOI information I have.

Thank you for your e-mail to the MOD feedback website on the 30 August 2007 requesting a detailed list of fuel leaks for Nimrod XV230 between 1 April to 1 September 2006. I have been asked to reply as this is an area for which Air Command has responsibility. Your request for information has been considered under the Freedom Of Information Act 2000. I will answer each question in turn.
Please see the attached Table 1 that provides a list of fuel of leaks with dates, fault and rectification details.
Limitations Log (F703) – XV230
Acceptable Deferred Defects Log (F704) – XV230
Maintenance Work Orders (F707A) – XV230
These records were reconstructed by BOI from MWOs. Original Limitations Log lost with F700 carried on aircraft.
These records were reconstructed by BOI from MWOs Original ADF Log lost with F700 carried on aircraft.

How many people have read these ???? I have and the BOI has, therefore I can comment on them.