PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's up in MAS
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2007, 08:22
Brianigham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you are a pilot in MAS, then you have the the opportunity to tell those "liars" off.

If you dont have the balls to tell off your boss in MAS ( for whatever they have done or are still doing) then at least tell us of him here. Maybe there is someone here with a backbone who doesn't know about the rot, but would do something about it if he knew.

If you have a problem with the SGM or GM or your FM, pickup the phone and tell him, use the company mail and tell them. Use your level 6 english and word it properly lor. Jangan hantam only like in here, with no facts. Only then can you be called worthy.

You got a problem with MAPA. Tell them. Vote them out. Tell us here, maybe someone with a backbone will pick it up and tell them, or tell them off. Don't bring back stories from the past about bhai, whoselan and all. These things don't help.

If you can't do that, then you are nothing much yourself. How on earth are you going to "fight a good fight" from the couch, or fight

I may be a lot younger than you guys here who can bring back stories from the book of Genesis, but I have also seen enough of the NATO pilots. Yes, the NO ACTION TALK ONLY.

I have been asking for details, but all I see here is the same ol' whining. "Don't trust MAS, don't trust MAPA" .....like a broken record player with the story of the ghost from Christmas past.

Then someone will come along and whack whoselan,wawawi,camel,sam,bhai,etc,etc. Look up the directory , give them a call and move on.

Don't you see the major changes that are going on in MAS. The restructuring that has taken place and that might take place, is not just about PEOPLE moving. Who you are as a pilot is changing too.

If all you outspoken people can put your money where your mouth is, then we have a fighting chance.