PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2007, 01:20
Charlie Luncher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caution

TD beware the rats, parasites and those passed over on promotion boards who will use your case to further their own. In perspective how many of the men and women who were and are still Ben's loyal comrades, loyal mates and more importantly pals whom step each day to conduct operational missions have "leaked information".
Maybe they trust their mates who are on the BOI, they are not CSI crash investigators they leave that to the nerds at Farnborough, maybe you should and then act. I think, if it is worth anything to you, is that you are delaying the BOI and its findings.
The only "conspiracy" are those fuelled by self serving journalists, not forgetting the odd "military expert" thrown in for a fee and a free liquid lunch.
Honour is a term that should be considered, I humbly consider it every time I accompany my loyal comrades, loyal mates and more importantly pals on operational missions over hostile lands.
To the rest I am sorry if I am late getting back to your following comments but I am trying to prevent another parent, partner or child ,including mine, from getting the knock on the door we all dread, do you do the same from your soft armchair or frustrating job. To the lads please dont drink the bar dry before I get there you know what I will have
An angry and pissed off Charlie sends