PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hydraulic Lock /Jack Stall
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2007, 18:17
Bravo73

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Hmmm, K48. You don't seem to be very good at listening/reading.

Originally Posted by K48
Deep Jack Stall sounds likely to be the Hydraulic Lock that I opened the thread with.
Jack Stall, no matter how 'deep', IS NOT Hydraulic Lock. Jack Stall is temporary. Hydraulic Lock (due to a failed component) is permanent. The two are very different.

You might not be willing to listen to me (and don't worry, you won't be the first!) but please listen to Nick. He is a bona fide expert on these matters. If you're not sure who Nick is, try Googling him quickly. His 'resume' tends to lend a bit of gravitas to his arguments.

Originally Posted by K48
I confess to being on a learning curve here
You are indeed. And it would appear that you are right at the bottom of it at the moment. Take a bit of time to read all of the previous 'Jack Stall' threads. Particularly Nick's contributions. Everything that you have said above has already been discussed. A lot. (Apart from the Laguna bit, of course.)

And whilst you're at it, here's the Helicopter Urban Myths thread that I was telling you about. Have a read through that as well. Although I've got a feeling that Nick might be adding to the list soon...