PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Oct 2007, 15:43
cameltoe2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi W Weasel,

Thank you for the kind words. I really never thought of myself or my abilities as something exceptional. I just do my job the way it should be done. Sometimes I even think that I am falling short of other's expectations, but I reckon that it in the end it is a good measure for us to strive even better.

Anyhow, we may argue on a few things and break bread with each other and laugh at each other's jokes, but i'm sure glad that somehow we are both able to get our message across. That's democracy. In any case though let me say that no matter what our circumstances in life are, I am pretty certain that we are all standing in a common ground. We want nothing but the best for our families. I am glad too that you are happy where you are. I can see that things are getting rosier and the grass getting even greener on your side of the fence and for that I say cheers with a cold San Mig! As they say, life is too short to waste it so let's enjoy it while we can.