PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet
Thread: SilverJet
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2007, 10:05
franco17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You had the option to try to make changes.

After reading your post I feel very sorry for you.
It seems that you are really having a hard time and you should be getting another job for your seek and for your company seek.

I have been hired by Silverjet and I am very happy for it even after reading your post.

No airline is perfect, Silverjet is not a very old company and they are probably still searching ways to improve in all aeras.

You started working for them from the beginning so you could have made comments, suggestions to make things change...maybe you did?

There are two ways to behave, either you decide to be proactive and positive and if you notice that there is an issue with the rosters, if you feel that there is a lack of organization then complain about it.

If you really feel that things are going wrong, if your uniform is really uncomfortable then just say it, I mean if you really have reasons to complain then you should have done it and do it to the adecuate people in Silverjet.

Or there is another way, beeing called Silver**** on a public forum and post negative messages to try to destroy the reputation of Silverjet and give bad impresions to those who would like to fly for Silverjet.
What is the best of those two ways to act?

What is exactly the point of your post?

I mean you could give your opinion in a moderate way, I can not imagine that there is no positive point in working for Silverjet.Is there any that you could give us?

I am sure that those points exist and I promise all of you who have interest in Silverjet to give updates in an objective way about what Silverjet provides to his crew members.

Again I hope that you will find another job and forget about beeing so bitter.
I do not know you but there is so much anger in your post and that is never something positive.

You still have time to make a change and give a chance to Silverjet to improve, provide your feedback to them instead of putting it on a public forum.

Good luck for the future and I hope that you will find a way to be happy at work at least until you find another job!